No LBC - Tracer Clutch solution-new one

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC - Tracer Clutch solution-new one
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:18:33 -0600
Thanks to all who helped with my non-LBC problem.  My wife is amazed at
the help that I get from this list with my Triumphs, but really couldn't
believe that people were helping with advice on a clutch problem on my
daughters Tracer.  I have five replies within a half hour last night.
This list is really a super group of folks.

Anyhow, there's no self-adjusting cable and it looks like it works like
my TR6 with a master cylinder and a slave cylinder.  The clutch fork was
moving a good 1/2-5/8 inch (looks like everything is working properly to
that point).  I think that means it's time for a new pressure
plate/clutch.  I think I'm going to farm it out...I just can't get
psyched to do it.  I've got the 6 down and I want to be working on it so
unless they want too much it's going to the shop.

And when would I ever find time to work on Tom Di Iulio's TR6 if I fixed
the ones in my own family.

Thanks again.
Bud Rolofson