Stromberg CD-175 Choke

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stromberg CD-175 Choke
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:01:01 EDT
    I just don't understand how the choke  cable is hooked up and how do you
know if it is functioning correctly. Does it just hang ? The cable is
fastened to the carb, the sleeve goes into the grommet. I don't understand
this. I bought a new cable from TRF and looking at the one that is on the car
now I want to make sure I put the new one on correctly, Is there any
adjustment? How does pulling the knob out when the cable is fastened to the
carb make the choke move the correct amount? If the choke isn't working right
could this be causing my fuel in the oil problem? Does any site have info on
this?

                                        Dave