Re: www.healey.org

To: AHCUSA@excite.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: www.healey.org
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:27:47 EDT
In a message dated 00-04-08 07:16:13 EDT, AHCUSA@excite.com writes:

<< While there may not be too much content directly related to your marque or
 interest, perhaps you know of someone who owns a Healey and would be
 interested, or perhaps you'd like to learn a little more about Healeys
 yourself.  In any case, we hope you enjoy it. >>

Reid,

Thanks.....I'm sure a lot of my club guys & gals are enjoying your site - I
know I am....not surprising for me - I still admire the big AHs at shows and
did many years ago during the late 60's when I used to coax my humble '58
TR3A up to the local SCCA hill climb events and watched the big Healeys take
on the mountain - and then there was a former girlfriend back then who had a
very nice 3000 .....hmmm - we better not go there!

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (ready for another driving season)