What should I expect at the TRF Summer Party?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: What should I expect at the TRF Summer Party?
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 09:32:17 -0400
Cc: wedge list <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Listers,

I am seriously thinking of taking the TR7 to the 2000 Summer Party.  I
would probably be camping (I'm too cheap to use a hotel!).  What should
I expect from the events?  Any advice for a "first-timer"?  I'd
obviously have to bring a tent, sleeping bag, etc.  Anything else?
Also, are there any listers in the Northeast Ohio area that are planning
a trip to TRF?  If so, perhaps we could organize a convoy of TRs!

Thanks,
Brian Furgalus
1981 TR7 DHC, the "Beast"