Power British Plug

To: "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power British Plug
From: "Greg Hendrix" <gahendrix@att.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 23:13:13 -0400
I agree with Brian Ichter. Brian Schlorff's support has been exemplary. Your
story about him helping you in such a manner doesn't surprise me. He has
spent the time to help me toward resolving a couple of problems on my car
that reflect someone who genuinely loves what he does. His passion for our
hobby and desire to help other enthusiasts should be commended, along with
folks like Mark, Joe Curry, Jeff in San Diego, Terry, Fred Thomas, Laura,
Patrick, Graham, Andrew, Leon, Fred Griffiths and so many others (I risk
leaving out)that take the time to make this list what it is.

Geez, it's amazing what I was missing before I picked up my Spit and joined
the list!

Thanks to all who provide their bits of wisdom daily so that those of us
(like myself) who are new to the hobby can enjoy it just a little more.

Greg Hendrix
Downingtown, PA
'74 Spitfire