RE: Maintainence Interval Counter

To: "john Kossup" <johnek@hotmail.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Maintainence Interval Counter
From: "Gary Coulter" <gcoulter@home.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:15:15 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
John,
I have one from my 76 parts car which you may have if you want it.
I don't anticipate using it on my 73 TR6 and would be happy to send it to
you
if you can use it.
At one time I had a 76 TR6 and always wanted to bypass the MIC because
I thought it contributed to the erratic bouncing of the speedo.
I never did bypass it though to see if it made a difference.
I have seen some message threads indicating that a too long inner cable
could cause this problem.  You might want to try a new speed cable first
as I think you would be happier without the MIC as it would seem that there
would be less play in the entire system without it.
Let me know if you want the one I have.
Gary Coulter
73 TR6