RE: Price for tr6 restoration project

To: "'Nathan Albright'" <thepenguin99@mindspring.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Price for tr6 restoration project
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:54:04 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
Nathan - If he has some kind of proof or it is obvious that he has done what
you say, then the 1500 is a good price..  Even if the engine and tranny are
not as described but the rest is...  it is a good price.  You can rebuild
the mechanicals at a much less cost to you than the sheet metal..

Jm2cw

Carl