RE: TR3 & 4 fuel pump

To: "'Thomas Fansher'" <tfansher@bitstorm.net>, vafred@erols.com
Subject: RE: TR3 & 4 fuel pump
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:00:14 +0200
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Tom , Fred and list .

Could anyone forward a copy of the Massey-Ferguson parts list to me ,
please. We don't have any TR parts suppliers in SA , but we sure have some
for Massey-Furguson .

Someone also mentioned that some of the Land Rover parts are direct
replacements for the TR 2 to TR 4 A . Any ideas on this ?

TIA

Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .