Re: Totally Triumphs Only Auction

To: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Totally Triumphs Only Auction
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:03:43 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Ken,

This would have been better addressed in private e-mail, but since you chose
to call me on the carpet in a public forum, here you go:

I am accomplishing the objective you so accurately quoted by:

1. Donating the server hard drive space and bandwidth required to sustain
the auction.

2. Donating my time doing further software refinement, debugging and adding
enhanced features.

3. Donating my time in the creation, maintenance and administration of the
auction site.

4. Not charging a penny to buyer or seller for any transaction whether the
items sell or not.

Does this about cover it, bright eyes?

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego