Re: Auctions and FI

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Auctions and FI
From: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 10:04:03 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe:  I am of the opinion that this list is for information and help.  If what
you are selling informs or helps other members of the list then I say GO FOR
IT!  Personally I am getting tired of hearing the belly-aching and slamming
that goes on here.  People, let's keep this list positive and help each other
out however and whenever we can.  And if that means advertising something you
saw or are selling on eBay or Totally Triumphs, then so be it.  I for one want
to know what is out there and where.
Steve Mc
1960 TR Italia
1975 TR6
1978 Spit
1964 TR4

>>> <N197TR4@cs.com> 04/04/00 01:16am >>>

Jeff's new auction location for TR Only stuff seems to be a very good
service. I am going to try it.

At the same time...is it a benefit to the list to draw attention to items
posted or is it a breach of protocol?

It seems to be a benefit if there is someone with a need and the price is
right.

I have two items for starters. Brake Rotors for TR3A and a very nice Heater
Assembly for a TR4.

Regards,

Joe Alexander