TTA - NEW proxy bidding feature

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TTA - NEW proxy bidding feature
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 07:09:08 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Last night, I was able to add another nice feature to the new Totally
Triumph Auction -- proxy bidding.  Now, you can enter the maxiumum amount
you're willing to pay  in order to win an auction item, and the computer
will automatically enter the lowest possible bid to place you in the lead
position for the item, incrementally raising the bid on your behalf until
the auction closes or your preset limit has been exceeded by another bidder.
I hope that this makes it more convenient and attractive for bidders to
participate.  I tested the system last night and it appears to be working
very well.  Your maximum bid is protected and unknown to the seller and
other potential bidders.

As a reminder, the other most requested feature, item location, was added
last week as well as a new miscellaneous category to cover all the
cross-platform Triumph accessories that apply to more than one model
platform.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"