Re: '57 TR3 brake caliper cross pipes

To: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Subject: Re: '57 TR3 brake caliper cross pipes
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:43:59 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan,

I think I read in a Triumph shop manual to leave these pipes alone. When I
rebuilt my calipers, I just replaced the pistons seals, dust covers etc. The
pipes looked in good shape. I just made sure they were clean inside, ( no rust),
Wire brushed externals and painted. 20 years still stops on a dime.

Bob Labuz
1958 TR3A
1974 T140V