RE: break downs

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: break downs
From: "paul" <paul@stapletons.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 00:25:39 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"

Well I might only be a list Lurker but I have to say that I don't like the
idea of pulling the plug on ken for this especially as I agree with
everything he has said it was the same joke with the same punch line
delivered by different people one joke is no more offensive than the other
when taken in the correct context "an attempt at a little humour" I thought
you had to have thick skin to own a triumph especially around the knuckles!
this list seems to be acting a little on the sensitive side of life recently
don't you think we should try to carry on with the world wide community
theme a little more?
I am off to bed now I will expect some flack when I log on in the morning
but wherever you are have a mellow day/night