Phila. MG club flea market tomorrow cancelled!!!

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Phila. MG club flea market tomorrow cancelled!!!
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:48:01 -0500
I just got word that the indoor flea market hosted by the Philadelphia MG club
has
been postponed until next Sunday.  I know some listers had made mention of
going.  If
anyone was planning on going and has questions about next Sunday, contact Fred
Wright
of the MG club at 610-356-4409.

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                         Check out Power British
   1242 E. Ridge Pike                            on the 'net!
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
    (610) 270-0505                http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars