Tap & die set deal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tap & die set deal
From: wallaces@superaje.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 10:20:26 -500
Canadians,
Our favourite hardware store has a half price deal happening on a thorough tap
and die set. Thought I'd mention it in case you miss the flyer. I have one
already
and am very happy; it's got everything for 27 sizes, both metric and Imperial,
and is $49 Cdn. including the nice metal case. Especially useful as it contains
the omnipresent 1/4 x 28 NF size. It also contains one NPT tap, 1/4 x 27, for
your grease nipples, and a couple of thread gauges, which are the thing I have
used the most. Even the local LBC shop uses this set.
Regards,
Jim Wallace
http://www.superaje.com/home