Re: SpeedVision - Triumphs

To: <Day.John@fin.gc.ca>, <WLSServ@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SpeedVision - Triumphs
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:16:50 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

> Right - the episode is called "The Triumph Marque" - contains footage of
> everything from the TR2 high speed run on the Jabbeke highway right up to
> the TR5 introduction in 1968. I'll have my bowl of popcorn ready :-). JD

And the VCR ready for the daughter's presentation.....

David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com
74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
                   using a '73 MkIII GT6 powerhouse
                   and suspension KF1951HE.
                  "The ultimate GT6 convertible  :-) "
76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts only :-(
95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4 ( A BIG Triumph Support Vehicle)