TR3A owners Research question.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A owners Research question.
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:36:54 -0500
The stamped side curtain mounting brackets come in two different types.

The brackets mount to the doors with screws.

The two variations here are brackets. Ones with 4 elongated holes for
the adjustment. and the brackets with two elngated holes and two
clearance holes.

I'm looking for a place in history when these were applicable.

You folks with/ or know original cars I'd like some input here....

send comm #s and what you know.

Thanks T.R.

My bet would be a change around TS 60000 But don't know.