Re: Thanks Speedo-O/D Lube

To: bebritt@gate.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks Speedo-O/D Lube
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 06:07:11 PST
>From: "bruce britt" <bebritt@gate.net>
>Subject: Was "Thanks Speedo-O/D Lube"... Ya call that cold?
>Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:53:01 -0500

>Mid 30's in central Fl tonight. Brrrrrrrrr
>
>Bruce   64  TR 4  CT 37049LO

   Bruce and all

   Noticing your commnent about it being a bit cool in Florida.

   Coincidentally my daughter, who lives in Chicago just sent this
   temperature conversion chart. I know it's been posted in the past
   but I'm sendind it on anyway for our new bretheren and for those
   who haven't seen it in a while

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)