Re: Tr 4-Speedometer Cable & O/D Lube

To: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tr 4-Speedometer Cable & O/D Lube
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:14:09 -0500
Cc: bebritt@gate.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Does the TR4 manual recommend 30w for the transmission? The TR6 manual
recommends GL4. 90w for over 30* F and 80w for under 30*. I promise I'm
not trying to start a new lubrication discussion, but I find it
interesting that there are different recommendations for transmissions
that are so similar.
Jim Davis