Triumphs vs wife

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs vs wife
From: Tom Beaver <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:08:40 -0500
Bill and list

My wife has been hounding me to find her a dark blue TR250/TR6 with OD for
years. She also knows about all my stuff and goes with me to most car
related events. She even pulled my GT from Maine this summer when I was
"asked" to drive one of our members car back home without hesitation.

She has her things and I have mine.  Maybe thats the key.  Seems to work here.

If you have children, spend time with them. They won't be young forever. I
try, but not as much as I would like usually because of my work, not my
cars. They don't understand my car vices and thats OK with me.

Were all different. Learn to get along.

My 2 cents

Tom Beaver
Indy