Triumphs versus boyfriend

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs versus boyfriend
From: Tobermory9@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:43:34 EST
Hi all -

I have a minor version of the problem in reverse.  I bought my TR6  on a spur
of the moment decision (love at first sight?) about 3-4 months ago while my
long-term boyfriend was out of town.  Knowing what I spent (I bought a car in
excellent running/physical shape as my mechanical skills are currently few).
He thinks that I'm a little crazy for spending all that money and then adding
to it with extras - floormats, cover, badges, really nice sponges for baths,
etc... So far I haven't made it to any of my local club meetings (next month
- I swear) and he doesn't seem keen on going.  If anything, he's more of a
60's muscle car guy as those were the cool cars when he was growing up.  I'm
hoping that, around springtime,  when the weather finally gets nice and I can
actually drive the car around he'll change his opinion.  Sigh......

Regards,
Paula K