Herald info?boundary="------------81F36029D355A27D458AD6A9"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Herald info?boundary="------------81F36029D355A27D458AD6A9"
From: "Robert J. Greene" <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:56:43 -0500
--------------81F36029D355A27D458AD6A9

Hi All:
    A friend of a friend approached me today with a triumph question
today that I could not help him with. (He asked me because he has seen
me with my TR-6) I knew I could not help him. But told him I would put
it out on this list to see what happens?
    Here goes.  He purchased from what he was told a 65 Triumph Herald
comm. # GB 35815 LCU. From that # what can any one tell me?. I have not
seen it yet (this weekend) He claims it is in really nice shape (except
a rotted top). Purchased  cheap from storage. His plan is to attempt to
fire it up this weekend.
What kind of dollar value does this have?
How available are parts?
    Any info will help. Just trying to help out a fellow Triumph owner.
Bob Greene
76 TR-6

--------------81F36029D355A27D458AD6A9
 name="rgreene.vcf"