American Racing Mags FOR SALE

Subject: American Racing Mags FOR SALE
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@mail.transport.com.criticalpath.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:11:01 -0800
Hello all.

 From time to time I've inquired about availability of American Racing
Equipment 4-spoke wheels to complete a set of three that I currently
have.  I've recently decided to put the three wheels up for sale.

They are the 4-spoke "LeMans" variety in a 5.5" width.  They are
ALUMINUM, so I guess I shouldn't have used the slang 'Mag' in my
subject line.  These wheels are in perfect condition, however 1 wheel
is without the center cap.

The bolt pattern is 4 on 4.5" for TR6.

Please contact me directly if anyone's interested.

Price will be $150 EACH.
--
Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6