RE: COLD!!!!!!!! - Block Heater!

To: Day.John@fin.gc.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: COLD!!!!!!!! - Block Heater!
From: "Stéphane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:03:29 +0500
Guess what?  I think there is one in mine. I still have to investigate but there
is a cable (similar to a block heater one) coming out of a thingny (leech like)
located below the coil.  I'll know more once the engine is out (hopefully next
weekend - if there is no ice left on the car!!! ;-) )

Steph
'71 TR6 (BRG with Frost bite!!!)