RE: (Fwd) Source for OD mainshafts

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: (Fwd) Source for OD mainshafts
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 06:07:52 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Quantum Mechanics in Connecticut also deals in OD's and has reman mainshafts
and other such stuff (NFI).  Its a "2d" business for him so call evenings
and weekends., Quantum  Mechanics, 505 Wheeler Rd., Monroe, CT., 06468 (203)
459-9612

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 80-TR8  W4UCK