Re: non LBC- humour only

To: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Re: non LBC- humour only
From: "Stéphane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:15:51 +0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
You think 14F is cold?  Try -20C (-4F) and -38C (-36.4F) with the windchill
factor!!!
 Brutal wake up this morning when got out to the car!!!  Better than a shower!
;-)

Steph
in freezing Ottawa (Canada)

P.S. My garage is not heated too (although it is insulated), but I'm seriously
thinking about buying a heater for it!