Guate-TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Guate-TR6
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:51:19 -0500
Though it's nice to be back in Mundo Numero Uno, I just spent two
interesting weeks in Guatemala.  The weather was perfect.  Saw a good
deal of the country, which is about the size of an average American
state.  Waiting one day by the side of the road that leads from Antigua,
the former Spanish colonial capital, I saw possibly the one British
vehicle in this land dominated by Toyotas, Nissans and Hondas -- and it
was a very nice mallard TR6, post 1974, speeding up the hill.  My wife
took it as a sign of acknowledgement from above, but I was more
interested in seeing if the car had the original wheel trim rings.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6