Re: New TR 3/4 (and maybe 250/6) Brake Rotors on ebay

To: WBabbitt@aol.com
Subject: Re: New TR 3/4 (and maybe 250/6) Brake Rotors on ebay
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 01:47:30 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
What's even more interesting about this auction is that they are "Used
Triumph TR 3 or 4 front new rotors", (note that only late TR3B used the
same rotors as TR4) and "Please keep in mind when bidding on new or used
parts, they will have signs of wear and age from use over the years".

So, we have new parts that are used, have signs of wear, and are sold
"as-is" without so much as a poor picture.  Even if I didn't already
have a history with these people, I wouldn't touch this auction with a
10' pole !

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver