Re: April Car show in North Carolina

To: "Joe Worsley" <worsley@yadtel.net>, <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Subject: Re: April Car show in North Carolina
From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:42:08 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "TR8 List E-mail" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "'triumphsautox team net' E-mail" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
You are correct Joe.  The dates are still be finalized but look at it being
in late April.  This will be a celebration of the  25th anniversary of the
Wedge.  The TR8CCA will be participating and there will be special awards
for Wedges.

Let's make sure we have a good showing of Wedges.  We don't get many shows
celebrating our cars.

1981 TR8 DHC FI
Raleigh, NC