The History of Ye Olde Nail

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The History of Ye Olde Nail
From: "C.A.J. Thomkins" <thomkins@stad.dsl.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:39:18 +0100
Cc: Darell-Ramsey@freddiemac.com
Listers,

I am trying to reconsruct the history of my TR 6 which was exported ex
Gaithersburg back to Europe. My mails to Darell Ramsey get bounced to
whom I sent the following e mail;Darell,what a coincidence that you live
near GAITHERSBURG.There are two reasons i am eager to get into contact
with the previous owner of the TR 6 in the US.He could help me finding
out more about the history of the car,previous
owners,pictures,stories,paperwork such as bills.The second reason being
that i intended to send the last known owner in the US ,who took good
care of the car, a picture of its present state.Much work was already
done and more is being planned.A rebuild engine,if time permits,will be
installed this weekend together with some urgent and too long postponed
jobs on the gearbox.The adress and name of the last owner on the title
are:Edward John DELUCA,18021 Snow Creek DR Gaithersburg,MD 20877.From
Randell Young i got the adress of the Motor Vehicle Administration.:
6601 Ritchie Highway,Glen Burnie,Maryland 21062,1-301-729-4550.Could you
be of help?Happy new Year,Constant Thomkins,Leiden,Holland.
As i can not reach Darell Ramsey are there any ideas on how to proceed?
Any ideas how to order from here, Holland a copy of the often referred
to manuals of Bentley and Haynes?You people have made me very curious.
Both books are unobtainable here.Thanks.