Re: Last Message Sent

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Last Message Sent
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 16:57:56 -0500
Andrew Mace wrote:

> On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Power British Performance Parts, Inc. wrote:
>
> > That last message I just sent came through with a date of 1969!  First
>thing Monday
> > morning I'm goin' down to the Triumph dealer and buyin' some parts!
>Anybody need
> > anything?....;-)
>
> I could use a couple of Herald chassis, although they probably will be
> special order. Let me know if you need a deposit.
>
> --Andy

Well, OK Andy, but didn't they come from the factory with the out-riggers
rusted away?
;-)

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                         Check out Power British
   1242 E. Ridge Pike                            on the 'net!
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
    (610) 270-0505                http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars