RE: Carburetors

To: "david orcutt" <dorcutt@total.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carburetors
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 19:09:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
David,

I recently used the tape... a list friend lent it to me.  I
believe it's the one Moss has in the catalog.

Very valuable.. covers all the SU varieties.  Nothing like seeing
an expert tear and down and put back together with all the little
tricks of the trade demonstrated.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site