RE: Roadster Factory wire wheel adaptor hub questions

To: "'Davgil@aol.com'" <Davgil@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Roadster Factory wire wheel adaptor hub questions
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:19:46 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
David-
        Assuming these are the same as the TR3/4 adapters, I'd give em the
OK at this price.
This past spring I bought a set of 4 pcs, at about $75 each.  The quality is
quite good.
I also bought a set of 60 spoke Dayton wheels, ( also at top price) which
are also of good quality.  If you are re-using some older wheels, make sure
the splines are in good shape, otherwise you will still have the loose
spline problems, even with new adaptors.  If this is a first time
conversion,  order the wheel stud kits as the WW studs are shorter and the
lugnuts are smaller.  I would suggest telling the TRF to ship only your
complete order, as my wheels and accessories came in several different
shipments and the shipping $ was pretty expensive.
B Westerdale