Re: Comm number PI to carb

To: "Jack McGahey" <McGaheyRx@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Comm number PI to carb
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 09:24:43 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Jack McGahey wrote:

>John, that's pretty funny
>but I can't understand why the customer was THAT upset - after all, didn't
>he come out one wheel ahead ?

Jack - a long time ago, I met someone (not the above-mentioned) on a beautiful
summer's
day. He drew
my attention to a cloud in the sky which had assumed a remarkable and amazing
phallic
shape. This guy felt that even though it was a quirk of nature, it should not
be seen by
women and young children. More than that, he felt the Air force ought to get
some aircraft
up there PDQ and blow things around a bit to change the shape !!! The Spitfire
owner was
very much of the same mould, totally without any form of humour - just one of
life's
complainers who thought a wire wheel would soon have flat tyres "because of all
the holes
where the air would come out." One of life's absolute PRATS who ought to have
been
strangled at birth in the best interests of the rest of the world.

John