TR6 front tire scrub

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 front tire scrub
From: "djc.tr6" <djc.tr6@gateway.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:47:08 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
My '73 TR6 exibits tire scrub when turning sharply, such as slow speed
u-turns. Is this due to the steering axis inclination, and is it typical?
The entire front suspension is rebuilt, and it did this before, and so did
my son's RX-7.
Offline I would like any suggestions for places to visit in England such as
Rimmer, Racetorations etc. We plan to go this summer (June).
Lastly, I have been unable to find any info. on exactly how much improvement
the Eaton Supercharger makes? Or have those who tried found the crankshaft
on the tarmac?