RE: Everthing you thought you knew about QUALITY.

To: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Everthing you thought you knew about QUALITY.
From: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:42:10 -0800
Gene :

Thank you (and the other listers who told of their personal bad experiences
with Fram) for the information.  This was exactly the sort of thing I was
looking for.

BTW, I make it a habit to look into the business end of the filters I take
off, and even sometimes cut them open.  I've never seen the sort of problem
you describe with Fram filters.  I've also been working my way through a
case of Fram filters I bought several years ago (local parts store was going
out of business, I got 20-some filters for under $40), so perhaps I just
missed the bad run of filters.

Randall