Triumphs, Christians, Conspiracy Theorists & Charles Runyan

To: "Terry Matthews" <Terry.Matthews@bigpond.com.au>
Subject: Triumphs, Christians, Conspiracy Theorists & Charles Runyan
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 09:24:15 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey HoTerry!
     Great to hear from you.
     I was going to make a joke about whether you can be a Christian and
drive a TR-7, but will let that one pass.
     My original comments were to insinuate that saying a quiet prayer on
the side of the road beside an overheated 40 year old car might be more
common place than was previously  thought.
     Was it MacArthur that sad "There are no atheists in foxholes", or was
it Eisenhower?
     I should have said that Charles Runyan is a Christian (he may or may
not be) and that is why there are so many back orders at TRF. There must be
a conspiracy somewhere.
     Just because one is a Christian doesn't mean that one doesn't get to
enjoy life.
     My sister & brother in law ride Harley's for the Christian
Motorcyclists Association (Hogs For Christ). You never know.
     A TR-3A is much like a four wheeled Harley.
     Randall was just having some California fun with the "Year of the
Dragon".
     Salutations from North to South.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA