Re: TR6 rear suspension bushes

To: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 rear suspension bushes
From: "D. Michael Scott" <dms@snip.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 12:02:13 -0500
Cc: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>, David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Yes, I would agree. I used liquid dishwashing liquid for pressing on
upgraded rubber bushings with the threaded bolt, nuts & washers.  Expelling
them is more difficult and I went through a couple of rods. It was
relatively  easy  putting them on with the dishwashing liquid, and no
chemical mixture worries.  D. Michael, TR6 '75