Re: Y2K, Xmas Greetings, TR's, Etc

Subject: Re: Y2K, Xmas Greetings, TR's, Etc
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 19:21:18 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bill :

Don't be too quick to assume that, just because someone passes out
presents on the winter solstice (or eggs on the vernal equinox), and
says "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Easter", they are Christians.

As the Druids learned the hard way, several thousand years ago, it's
best for pagans to be somewhat circumspect when surrounded by followers
of that Jewish carpenter.

Happy Feast of Christ's Circumcision and Happy Year of the Dragon
Randall