Carrier recommendation

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carrier recommendation
From: "Paul Schneider" <schneidr@mc.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:38:45 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
NFI

I just bought a car (non-LBC, sorry) from a real yahoo in Phoenix.  I used
Circle B out of Iowa to haul it to my home in Chicago.  They checked out the
"completeness" of the car, called me when the seller decided to pull the
carb at the last minute and save it for himself, and pulled the car carrier
into a heated shop and drained the radiator when I figured out the seller
probably didn't use anti-freeze.  I was right (only water, and it was slushy
when drained), and I think they saved the block (the car arrives tomorrow).

I would highly recommend them.

Again, NFI

Paul