Re: TR6 Engine Parts Colors

To: Cliff Davies <ads.holzher@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: TR6 Engine Parts Colors
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:32:43 -0500
Cliff:

Here are the following colors I painted after researching each. I will
not be so presumptuous to believe I could be wrong, so see what the
others have to say.

Exhaust Manifold:  your supposed to leave cast but I went with Eastwoods
                             High Temp Stainless Steel to retain the color
and stop that
                             god awful rust.
Carb Linkage:  leave this as is (cleaned up, of course)
Brake Master Cylinder:  The servo unit is a gloss black and the MS assembly

                                       (the front part) is polished as is
or silver.
Oil Canister: I replaced mine with the spin on (sorry).
Water pipe intake manifold:  engine black
Thermostat housing:  engine black

Hope this helps.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA