Re: looking for stromberg needles

To: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Subject: Re: looking for stromberg needles
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 20:25:54 -0600
Cc: George Moore <gmoore01@snet.net>, triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
 Jane,
    When you get your GT6 to pass our Colorado Emissions laws. You will be
pleased to discover that you will not need another emission test as long as
you own the car. Not every five years. You have to renew the plate every five
years, but unlike the "green" plates. You won't need another emissions test to
do so, unless you sell the car or go back to the "green" plates. I was shocked
myself when the Larimer County Clerks office told me just that when I put
collector plates on my '72 TR6. I even asked again to make sure I understood
them correctly.

Shawn J. Loseke
Fort Collins, Colorado