Re: The ultimate deterrent - (semi LBC)

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: The ultimate deterrent - (semi LBC)
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 05:55:32 -0700
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John,
If you are just now getting to the point of frustration with this tripe,
consider yourself extremely lucky.  I reached that stage a good 2 years
ago!

Perhaps somebody will in time be able to track down these culprits and
finally bring this sort of cyber crime to a halt!

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer