TR Hood Latch article requested

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR Hood Latch article requested
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 21:41:48 EDT
<<Do you get the VTR magazine? There was an excellent idea for an emergency
hood release in the last issue, which could very easily be converted into a
latch lock. Just put the lever on the other side of the latch pull from how
it is shown as a release. I didn't keep my copy, but I'm sure someone on the
list could scan a copy of the artical for you if you don't have one.>>

Can anyone on the TR List send a scan or copy of this VTR magazine 'emergency
hood latch' article to me?
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74