Re: How to remove front apron ?

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How to remove front apron ?
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:19:26 -0700
Randall Young wrote:

> Anyone know of a good tool (preferably power) to turn the 1/4-28 bolts that
> run from inside the front fenders into the front apron on a TR3A ?...
> ...using a box end 1/4 turn at a time gets SO tedious.

I haven't tried it on this application, but I am a big fan of my ratcheting box
wrenches.  They can be just the thing to use when you're face with 1/32 turn...
move the wrench... another 1/32 turn...

Only thing is that the box surround is a little fatter than the standard box
wrench so there are possible clearance problems in really tight places.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A