RE: Sick TR6

To: "'dbatsford@gnnetcom.com'" <dbatsford@gnnetcom.com>
Subject: RE: Sick TR6
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:35:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The same thing happened to me years ago on a Pontiac Grand Prix.  I would
bet that you have a bad fuel pump.  There is a diaphragm that separates the
mechanical side of the pump from the gasoline side of the pump.  This
diaphragm is probably leaking fuel into your block where the pump's lever
reaches into the block.

Jack Radley