Re: ? Scam on UK license plates

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ? Scam on UK license plates
From: iron_horse819@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
Speaking of UK licience plates and Heritage Certificates, I would like to get
one for my TR4-A, but when I go to the site I can not find anywhere to order
one.  I would love to have this info, since I know my car was originally
delivered in England ... might even get a licence plate for it.  So, am I
overlooking it or is my head screwed on sideways again?

On another note, while removing my lever shocks last night, I noticed a tag
welded in the left rear wheel arch that had been uncovered when my wife removed
the undercoating.  It has a "ZS" prefix followed by a number.  Has anyone else
found something similar, and have any idea what it's for?

Raymond (Did I just paint a target on my back?)Hatfield
65 TR4-A IRS