TR2 Headlamp adjusters

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2 Headlamp adjusters
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:27:45 +0000
As part of my ongoing project, which as we all know is actually several
hundred small restoration projects, all brought together to produce one
wonderful end product (well that's the theory). Anyway, enough small talk.
I am currently overhauling the two headlamp units. The problem is one of
the headlamp bowls is missing it's adjuster. These are the three adjuster
units. The adjuster itself is brass and threaded, it is locked in place by
a small flange. Has anybody out there got one they would sell. I am not
sure how they fix in place. I guess they are made from two pieces, with a
sleeve type arrangement. I ordered what I thought were new adjusters from
Moss, but all they supply are the screws, springs, washers and covers for
the adjuster.
Thanks in advance

John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)
1964 Triumph 3TA 350cc (a little gem)
Trinity College
Dublin,
IRELAND.