drive shaft

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: drive shaft
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:18:30 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers, while I had the drive shaft out for replacing the O/D seal, I had a
good idea to have the shaft balanced, not a very noticeable vibration, but,
at times I think I feel something other than her yelling at me. We have a
shop here called "Drive Line", no problem, leave it and pick it up in 3
hours. He said it took more weight than a normal shaft, but, its fine now to
85 MPH, and it was 57.00, seems a little pricey to me, but, I wanted it done
and of course did not ask before I left the work there. I'll let you know if
there is a difference in the driving (alone of course)   "FT"