? Scam on UK License Plates?????

To: "TR Mail List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: ? Scam on UK License Plates?????
From: "John F. Browder" <jbrowder@usit.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:42:22 -0400boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEED86.7927BAC0"

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEED86.7927BAC0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

I hope some one can shed some light on a situation I am having.  I have a
'71 TR-6 for which I ordered a "UK" front license plate from the page below:

 http://www.home-mac.demon.co.uk/ukplates/index.htm

That was in May, my credit card was promptly charged and a comfirmation sent
from "CCNow"...all as I would expect.  However, it is now late Aug and no
word.   I have emailed all links on site more than once... to no effect.

This all may be completely legit and the guy is on
vacation/sick/injured/never got the order,  But I am becoming suspicious.
Has anyone else delt with this person, or have any other insight?  We are
not talking a lot of money, but I'd rather not be swindled.

All help appreciated.

John F. Browder
Knoxville, TN

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEED86.7927BAC0